Welcome to the MyDataTags registration page.
Website Registration Terms and Conditions
By using the MyDataTags registration website, you confirm that you agree for your contact details to be stored in a database on this website. By submitting this registration form you also confirm that you will abide by the condition of use described below. Any users not abiding by the condition of use will be removed as registered users and will be blocked from using all parts of the secure area of this website.
Condition of use:
(1) The intended purpose of allowing registered users to store and access details through the resources section of this website is to provide and update contact information associated with MyDataTags serial numbers.
(2) Nuventec makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability or availability with respect to the website or the information contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on any information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
(3) In no event will Nuventec be liable for loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss of damage, in connection with, the use of this website.
(4) Nuventec takes no responsibility for the MyDataTags registration site being temporarily or permanently unavailable.
(5) Nuventec reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of use for the MyDataTags registration site without prior notification.
(6) Nuventec Corporation, its principals, and any employees have no legal responsibility for your property regardless of whether or not it is stolen or lost, nor will Nuventec be liable for any loss or damage of any property.
(7) Nuventec cannot track or recover any property, or attempt to track or recover any property.
(8) Nuventec will comply with state and federal laws concerning release of your personal information.
(9) Nuventec will not give your information to anybody except as required in #8.
(10) Nuventec will not delete or overwrite any old information in the database so as to comply with any future court orders. This also prevents unwarranted and illegal attempts to overwrite your information by a third party.
(11) Microdot tags can be removed from any and all property including your stolen property.
(12) Microdot tags have a limited lifetime, and that lifetime is reduced when they are exposed to weather (rain, snow, ice, hail, sleet...etc).
(13) Your personal information will be used to contact you in the event any stolen or lost property is identified with your serial number.
(14) In the event Nuventec attempts to contact you Nuventec will make a reasonable effort to contact you using the information you have entered into the database.
(15) Nuventec is not responsible for old and/or outdated information in your MyDataTags registration data and has no responsibility to track you down.
(16) It is your responsibility to ensure your contact information is accurate and updated. Nuventec assumes no responsibility for errors or inaccurate information entered into the MyDataTags database.
(17) Nuventec will make reasonable efforts to backup the MyDataTags database. However Nuventec assumes no liability or responsibility in the event of catastrophic and permanent loss of your registration data.
(18) In the event Nuventec ceases to do business all copies of the MyDataTags database will be permanently deleted.
You must agree to the MyDataTags terms of service.